Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Authorised Sales & Service Dealers for Adapters, Battery, Lcd Screen, Keyboard, Power Adapters at Andheri E Mumbai

===============================================

Call : Amit Shah : 9820338418.

===============================================





Authorised Sales & Service Dealers for Adapters, Battery, Lcd Screen, Keyboard, Power Adapters at Andheri E Mumbai.

Laptop Adapters * HP, COMPAQ, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Toshiba & Sony

Laptop Batteries * HP, COMPAQ, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Toshiba & Sony

Laptop LCD * HP, COMPAQ, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Toshiba & Sony

Laptop Key Board * HP, COMPAQ, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Toshiba & Sony


Laptop Batteries / Battery / Memory / Bag / DVD / CD Drives * HP, COMPAQ, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Toshiba & Sony

* LCD Repairs, Replacement Body Broken
* Hinges Repairs, Broken
* LCD - Led Screen
* Laptop spares available
* Laptop no display, make noise
* Laptop motherboards
* Led dim flickering screens broken
* Laptop upgrades - memory hard drive




===============================================

Office Hours: 10:30am to7:00pm

Scan Plot Systems

Address: 158-G, Sher-E-Punjab Colony, Behind Tolani College, Mahakali Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093. 
Email: scanplot@gmail.com


Tel.: Amit : 9820338418


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u
    Laptop Sales and Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend the Lenovo Laptop Service Center in Andheri West for anyone facing hardware or software problems. They repaired my SSD issue and optimized the laptop's performance. The technicians were polite, experienced, and completed the work much faster than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was searching for an HP Laptop Service Center in Oshiwara because my laptop battery has been draining quickly. This article gave me a better idea of what to expect during the repair process. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the effort that went into this article. Finding a dependable Dell Laptop Service Center in GT Road Mumbai becomes much easier after reading such detailed guidance.

    ReplyDelete